Khamis, 14 Mac 2013

COREAN BB CREAM





 Main Ingredients

•Total Solution BB Cream with 10 in 1 Effects, Whitening + Wrinkle Improvement + Sebum Control + Moisturizing + UV Protection SPF25 PA++.

•Applies to skin very thin with hold to provide clear and natural tone.

•Keeps skin oil-less by controlling sebum with added protection prevents UV A and UV B at the same time
 
How to use?

1.Use small amount of BB Cream and apply evenly to clean and dry skin.

2.Lightly reapply as needed for perfect looking blemish coverage. No need to apply foundation.

Before and After Effects of Using SKIN79 Hot Pink BB Cream


PRICE:FULL SAIZ RM57
SMS 0136434482

Trial saiz 5gm RM10


VIP GOLD BB CREAM


Description
Skin 79 VIP GOLD Collection Super Plus Beblesh Balm SPF 25 PA ++ is a triple effect functional blemish balm. With special formula, it effectively whitens, brightens and keeps your skin elastic. It also improves appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Intercept both UVA and UVB to protect your skin from prolonged sun exposure.

This blemish balm gives excellent coverage. Its ultrafine makeup pigment with light reflecting properties works as a base to correct skin irregularities and uneven skin tone, while giving skin a natural nude look.

Gold and Cavier Extracts gives extensive care to make your skin supple, shine and glow with natural radiance.

how to use it
Suggested skin care routine: cleanser> toner> lotion> sunscreen> BB Cream

Apply a proper amount. Blend it evenly to entire face. For areas with enlarged pores or blemish, tip the cream on troubled points for better concealing effect. Afterwards, you may apply loose powder or foundation for a long-lasting nude makeup look.

Ingredients
?ADENOSINE AND ARBUTIN?: Penetrate deeply to whiten, brighten, smoothen out wrinkles and restore skin elasticity.

?OSMOPUR?: a patented compound of sunflower, rice bran and ivy extracts shields your skin against environmental stressors.

?PHYTO COMPLEX?a potent blend of plant extracts (Cornus Officinalis Extract, Wolfberry Extract, Green Tea Extract, Schisandra Extract) deeply hydrates and nourishes your skin.

Country of origin
Korea

PRICE: FULL SAIZ RM57
SMS 013 6434482

P/S Semua Bb Cream Ada Yang Trial 5gm RM10


BRTC BB CREAM


JOM DAPATKAN BRTC SEKARANG

BRTC is a cosmeceutical brand that optimizes the efficiency of skincare with natural ingredients. It was started in 2006 in South Korea with the aim of providing functional aesthetic skincare that includes holistic preventative and treatments to address many common skin problems. The range of products grew from blemish care, cover care, anti aging, peeling and moisturizing.

BRTC spends meticulous amount of R&D and testing to ensure all products work both in the lab and on their users. Each product is rigorously tried and tested and goes through many tests including heavy metals and safety tests, BRTC is KFDA compliant and is very effective for sensitive skin

SPF 28PA++
Oil Control
Blemish Control
Acne Cover
Moisture
Nourishment
Restoring
Whitening
Tea tree oil
Eucalyputus

PRICE???
SMS 0136434482


DR. JART BB CREAM


Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown
This is a product that I love and hate at the same time. I love it because it is a medium to heavy coverage, but leaning on the heavy coverage. BUT it doesn't feel like a mask on your face. I have a lot of acne scars - terrible ones and it pretty much covers all the discoloration. I don't even need to use concealer. The cream is really thick so you have to be careful when handling it, I usually just use my finger, dot them all over and blend it but I also like using it with my foundation brush. It is pretty hard to blend and it takes a long time to get use to the texture, especially if you are not used to bb cream, but once you get use to it and know how to work it - it works wonders. I have a very sensitive oily acne prone skin but so far, it did not break me out nor does it irritate my skin. I have a lot of foundations that itches when applied and this is not one of them. It sets into a matte finish but your skin still feels soft. It is not dewy like most bb creams - but this is why i like it. Oil control is very good. I wore it for a full day without blotting and only my T-zone looks a tad shiny. This is an achievement for me. I would definitely use this on occasion when I need super staying power with foundation, like on a night out or when attending concerts, etc. That being said, this is not the bb cream for those of you with dry skin. If you have dry skin, try the dr. jart black label ( it is also a tad darker in shade).

BUT, I won't recommend this for anyone with a medium dark to darker skin tones. My only problem with this bb cream is the color! When I first put it on my face, I look like a slap a foundation that's 3 times lighter than my shade - na ah. not good at all. However, when I leave it for about 20 minutes or so, I checked myself in the mirror and the colors seem to blend to my face, even the greyish undertone that I was really concerned with in the beginning did not show. I was still slightly fairer but well, it makes my skin look healthier than it is. A trick that I use whenever I don't have time to wait is to mix the bb cream with my la rosche posay fluid extreme tinted sun screen (that is way too tan for me). I just mix about a few drops and the color will be fine - or when I'm going out and have the time to do my make up, I'll just add some bronzer here and there.
tone and no troubles


Product Characteristics

Matte type of double function BB cream perfectly covers scars and blemishes with bright skin tone and no troubles

Whitening and UV protection (SPF35 PA++)
Albutin ingredient makes skin tone bright and clear. whitening and UV protecting functions protect the skin from inner and outer harmful pollutants and make the skin healthy.

Controls sebum with no oily complexion
Sebum controlling function prevents oily complexion caused by excess sebum and secretion maintaining soft and moistureless skin.

Excellent coverage works on skin blemishes magicall
Perfectly covers reddish skin and blemishes making the skin tone bright and balanced with soft and excellent aplication

Protects and soothes sensitive skin
Safe to use on sensitive and troubled skin with ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, an excellent moisturizer, and Centella asiatica extract, excellent for calming the skin

PRICE
Full saiz rm67+pos laju rm5
Trial saiz rm10+pos ekpres rm3

MISHA BB CREAM


REVIEW  TO FAVORITES

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium

I love love love this! It has medium coverage, medium consistency (I wouldn't say it's particularly light) and although the color looks pretty light straight out of the tube (no. 21) it adapts nicely to my face and I always use a bit of bronzer. It doesn't make me oilier than any other foundation I've tried, I use a bit of powder on top. The amazing thing about this is that it makes my pores invisible and it really lightens my face in a way that I look very fresh and healthy - even during exams, when I'm extremely tired and look horrible. Doesn't break me out or cause any irritations. Love it!

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure

1st, I bought this because of its rave. I have an Asian fair complexion, am acne prone, and have combination skin (dry on the cheeks, oily on the tzone, nose, and chin).
Pros.

It only requires half a pump for full face coverage.

Medium coverage with dewy finish.

Price is right.

Packaging is perfect, easy for travel.

Best applied with fingers.

Cons

Color selection is poor, I use a 1 and it's a shade and a half ligther than I am. But because of the whitening properties, your skin will begin to match up.

Because I tend to shine, I have to powder my face and it seems that this does not work too well with powdering.

If I was wanting to build more coverage and layer on, it would look cakey. This is not too good for building coverage, especially if your cheeks are dry. It did break me out a few times but it was minor.

Overall, I think it is great product but it would need a better color selection. It makes my skin look clean and I have never received compliments on my acne prone skin even with my Chanel Mat Lumiere in 03 Cendre. One day, a makeup consultant that wanted to do makeup on me commented how beautiful my complexion was. I believe it was this.

SMS 013 6434482
full saiz & trial saiz

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan